School Re-opening – January 2021
School will be closed for all children apart from Key Worker and Invited children from Tuesday 5th January 2021. It is a planned INSET day on Monday 4th January 2021.
Live lessons via Microsoft teams for all classes will be on at the following times:
EYFS and KS1 (Acorn, Sycamore, Maple and Ash class) 9.15am, 10.45am and 12pm for half an hour
KS2 (Redwood, Larch, Chestnut, Oak and Willow class) 8.45am and 11.30am for one hour each with up to half an hour teacher input. Plus 10am for half an hour.
These will also be recorded and saved on teams so you can watch them at another time if needed. Work in the live lessons matched the work in packs sent home.
Please email class email addresses if you have any questions about learning for your child or you need login information:
Email email@example.com if you are having issues with teams.
You can also collect a breakfast pack and your child’s next learning pack on Fridays (starting Friday 15th January 2021) from the EYFS gate.
The school are currently still awaiting DfE devices so we will be in touch with families who have enquired about this as soon as we can.
Stay safe, you are all in our prayers
The St Paul’s Team
Starting Reception in 2021?
Due to the impact of COVID-19, we have been unable to offer open days to parents and carers; therefore, we have created a video tour guide of our amazing school for all parents and carers who are considering us for their children starting School in 2021. Press play to watch!
Remote Learning Links
Please click on the links below for more information.
Pick your year and start homeschooling:
LETTERS TO PARENTS:
Please click on the links below to download our important updates.
- Parent letter 8th Jan 2021
- Parent letter 2nd Jan 2021
- Newsletter – 18th December 2020
- Newsletter – 11th December 2020
- Newsletter – 4th December 2020
- Risk Assessment – 7th Dec 2020
- Newsletter – 27th November 2020
- Newsletter – 20th November 2020
- Newsletter – 13th November 2020
- Newsletter – 6th November 2020
- Newsletter – 23rd October 2020
- Newsletter – 16th October 2020
- Newsletter – 9th October 2020
- Newsletter – 2nd October 2020
- Newsletter 25th September 2020
- Newsletter – 18th September 2020
- Newsletter – 11th September 2020
Please click on the titles below for more.
Advice for parents and carers school children:
Updated with the following information: Libraries in England are able to open from 4 July and digital library resources can be found at Libraries Connected.
10 top tips to encourage children to read:
The DFE have brought together a list of ways to help primary-aged children read at home.