Full reopening Monday 8th March 2021
Details about this to follow including an updated Risk Assessment, but all year groups will have the same start and finish times and use the same gates to enter and exit school as with Term 1. We are looking forward to seeing you all. Parents, please ensure you are wearing face masks at drop off and collection times to keep yourself and others as safe possible.
- Acorn and Sycamore class to use the EYFS gates. 8.45am-3.15pm daily.
- Maple and Ash class to use the small gates in the KS1 playground. 8.45am-3.15pm daily.
- Redwood and Larch class to use the large gates in the KS1 playground. 8.30am-3pm daily.
- Chestnut, Oak and Willow to use the main gate to the office. 8.30am-3pm daily.
The following Government guidances that contain advice for parents and carers have been updated with extra links to support to help keep children safe. Please click the links to access the guidances.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Keeping children safe from abuse and harm: Advice for parents and carers about the main risks children may be particularly vulnerable to at this time and information about available help and support.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): keeping children safe online: Advice and guidance to help parents and carers to keep children safe online during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Please email class email addresses if you have any questions about learning for your child or you need login information:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having issues with teams.
You can also collect a breakfast pack and your child’s next learning pack on Fridays (starting Friday 15th January 2021) from the EYFS gate.
The school are currently still awaiting DfE devices so we will be in touch with families who have enquired about this as soon as we can.
Stay safe, you are all in our prayers
The St Paul’s Team
Starting Reception in 2021?
Due to the impact of COVID-19, we have been unable to offer open days to parents and carers; therefore, we have created a video tour guide of our amazing school for all parents and carers who are considering us for their children starting School in 2021. Press play to watch!
Remote Learning Links
Please click on the links below for more information.
Pick your year and start homeschooling:
Click below to visit our new Prayer gallery. This gallery will be regularly updated so please keep checking back for new content.
REMOTE ART GALLERY:
Click below to visit our new remote learning gallery. This gallery will be regularly updated so please keep checking back for new content.
LETTERS TO PARENTS:
Please click on the links below to download our important updates.
- Newsletter – 5th March 2021
- Remote Learning Guidance MARCH 2021
- Newsletter – 26th February 2021
- Newsletter – 10th February 2021
- Newsletter – 29th January 2021
- Newsletter – 22nd January 2021
- Remote Learning during COVID 19 JAN 2021
- Expectations for remote learning for parents
- Newsletter – 15th January 2021
- Risk Assessment 12th January
- Parent letter 8th Jan 2021
- Parent letter 2nd Jan 2021
- Newsletter – 18th December 2020
- Newsletter – 11th December 2020
- Newsletter – 4th December 2020
- Risk Assessment – 7th Dec 2020
- Newsletter – 27th November 2020
- Newsletter – 20th November 2020
- Newsletter – 13th November 2020
- Newsletter – 6th November 2020
- Newsletter – 23rd October 2020
- Newsletter – 16th October 2020
- Newsletter – 9th October 2020
- Newsletter – 2nd October 2020
- Newsletter 25th September 2020
- Newsletter – 18th September 2020
- Newsletter – 11th September 2020
Please click on the titles below for more.
Advice for parents and carers school children:
Updated with the following information: Libraries in England are able to open from 4 July and digital library resources can be found at Libraries Connected.
10 top tips to encourage children to read:
The DFE have brought together a list of ways to help primary-aged children read at home.