If you are entitled to Free School Meals – please collect these from the KS1 playground gates between 11 and and midday Monday to Friday.
If you are not on our list for a Free School Meal please bring one of the following pieces of evidence to be able to have these:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
Many thanks – stay safe and stay inside!
FREE Speech & Language Portal:
Visit https://speechandlanguage.info/parents for lots of FREE speech and language resources, advice and tips for parents working at home with their children who have speech, language and communication needs.
LETTERS TO PARENTS:
Please click on the links below to download our important updates.
- This weeks edition of First News – 27th March 2020
- Online Safety at Home – By Thinkyouknow
- This weeks edition of First News – 20th March 2020
- Important information regarding school closure – 20/03/2020
- Latest Newsletter – 20/03/2020 – PLEASE READ
- Government Guidance for parents – 20/03/2020
- School closure letter – 19/03/2020