BACK TO SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER – VIDEO GUIDE:
Are you looking forward to going back to school? Click on the play button below:
FREE SUMMER OF FOOD AND FUN PROGRAMME FOR ALL FAMILIES
(from the Mayors Fund for London)
Please read through the attachment which outlines a comprehension Summer Holiday Programme being offered across both Southwark and Lambeth.
There are many programmes running for different age groups at a range of venues. They run throughout the holidays and include Sports and Leisure, the Arts and Children’s play programmes.
Please see emails addresses for each venue and programme for details. We encourage you to make the most of this amazing offer. If you would like a printed copy of this leaflet, please call the office and you can drop by to collect one. Register now to ensure your child doesn’t miss out!
¬ CLICK HERE to download the Summer of Food and Fun Flyer
Love from the St Paul’s C of E Team
FREE SCHOOL MEALS:
FSM can be collected again from the KS1 gates again on Monday 20th April between 11am and 12pm.
Children of key workers and other invited children return on Monday 20th April at 8.30am.
Pick your year and start homeschooling:
LETTERS TO PARENTS:
Please click on the links below to download our important updates.
- Newsletter – 17th July 2020
- Parents letter September reopening
- Newsletter – 3rd July 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): support for parents and carers to keep children safe online
- PSHE, Relationships,Sex and Health Education (RSHE) and Wellbeing
- Newsletter – 22nd June 2020
- Newsletter – 15th June 2020
- Newsletter – 5th June 2020
- Letter to parents – partial reopening – 8th June 2020
- Letter re questionnaire reopening 8th June 2020
- Covid19 – NSPCC parents, professionals and children guidance and support
- Newsletter – 18th May 2020
- Newsletter – 11th May 2020
- Top 10 Well-Being tips
Please click on the titles below for more.
Advice for parents and carers school children:
Updated with the following information: Libraries in England are able to open from 4 July and digital library resources can be found at Libraries Connected.
10 top tips to encourage children to read:
The DFE have brought together a list of ways to help primary-aged children read at home.