SCHOOL IS CLOSED FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE
Welcome back to the beginning of the Summer Term!
School remains closed for most children. Teachers have made new Home Learning Packs for every child to cover each week, please check the Home Learning Tab for these. We continue to urge everyone to follow the Government’s Advice and be practising safe Social Distancing at all times. If we all do our bit, we will help to stop the spread of the Coronavirus.
Everyday, the class teachers will continue to check the class email account, so please email them with your questions or if you want to share anything with them.
We also encourage you to try some of the BBC Bitesize lessons. But remember with so many children across the country all online, some websites are struggling with the amount of traffic coming through. Please be patient.
Parents make sure you limit screen time each day for your child if you can. Don’t forget food parcels can be collected weekly for ALL families from St Paul’s Church on Tuesday’s between 10am and 2pm. Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented circumstances.
We are thinking of you all. Please stay safe.
Love from the St Paul’s C of E Team
Email your teacher to keep in touch:
If you are missing school or have a question about any learning you are doing at home please use your class email address. Teachers will be checking this email address twice a day Monday -Friday during term time while the school is officially closed. Please see the guidance document for what you can and can’t do when emailing. Also ask your parents to read this guidance over carefully as well.
Happy emailing all!
Pick your year and start homeschooling:
You’ll find daily lessons for homeschooling in Maths and English for every year group, as well as regular lessons in Science, History, Geography and more.
LETTERS TO PARENTS:
Please click on the links below to download our important updates.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): support for parents and carers to keep children safe online
- PSHE, Relationships,Sex and Health Education (RSHE) and Wellbeing
- Newsletter – 22nd June 2020
- Newsletter – 15th June 2020
- Newsletter – 5th June 2020
- Letter to parents – partial reopening – 8th June 2020
- Letter re questionnaire reopening 8th June 2020
- Covid19 – NSPCC parents, professionals and children guidance and support
- Newsletter – 18th May 2020
- Newsletter – 11th May 2020
- Top 10 Well-Being tips
- Newsletter – 27th April 2020
- 2nd #OnlineSafetyAtHome pack here!
- This weeks edition of First News – 27th March 2020
- Online Safety at Home – By Thinkyouknow
- This weeks edition of First News – 20th March 2020
- Important information regarding school closure – 20/03/2020
- Latest Newsletter – 20/03/2020 – PLEASE READ
- Government Guidance for parents – 20/03/2020
- School closure letter – 19/03/2020
FREE SCHOOL MEALS:
FSM can be collected again from the KS1 gates again on Monday 20th April between 11am and 12pm. Children of key workers and other invited children return on Monday 20th April at 8.30am.