BACK TO SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER – VIDEO GUIDE:
Are you looking forward to going back to school? Click on the play button below:
There are different start and finish times for different classes, if you are not sure of your child’s new class please turn up at 8.30am and we will ensure there are staff to help you with this. Children in Nursery or Reception will do one day as a transition day then start full time on the following weeks. Please see your letter for which day your child is coming in or call the office to check this.
- All Reception children start full time: Monday 14th September.
- All Nursery children start Monday 21st September.
Start and finish times for Term 1:
- EYFS (Acorn and Sycamore): Start at 8.45 finish at 3.15pm
- Maple and Ash: Start at 8.45 finish at 3.15pm.
- Redwood and Larch: Start at 8.30am finish at 3pm
- Elm, Oak and Willow: Start at 8.30am finish at 3pm
We have many systems and procedures in place to ensure the school is as safe as possible for everyone. These include sanitiser, extra handwashing throughout the day, extra cleaning throughout the day and staggered start, break, lunch and finish times. We are committed to ensuring that everyone is able to go about their day safely.
Remote Learning Links
Please click on the links below for more information.
Pick your year and start homeschooling:
LETTERS TO PARENTS:
Please click on the links below to download our important updates.
- Newsletter – 16th October 2020
- Newsletter – 9th October 2020
- Newsletter – 2nd October 2020
- 25th September 2020
- Reopening Risk Assessment 21.9.2020
- Newsletter – 18th September 2020
- Newsletter – 11th September 2020
- Newsletter – 17th July 2020
- Parents letter September reopening
- Newsletter – 3rd July 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): support for parents and carers to keep children safe online
- PSHE, Relationships,Sex and Health Education (RSHE) and Wellbeing
- Newsletter – 22nd June 2020
- Newsletter – 15th June 2020
- Newsletter – 5th June 2020
Please click on the titles below for more.
Advice for parents and carers school children:
Updated with the following information: Libraries in England are able to open from 4 July and digital library resources can be found at Libraries Connected.
10 top tips to encourage children to read:
The DFE have brought together a list of ways to help primary-aged children read at home.