Welcome Back to St Paul’s!
Welcome back every one, we hope you had a fantastic summer with your family and loved ones! School starts back for children in Year 1-6 on Monday 6th September 2021 at 8.45am.
If your child is in Nursery or Reception we have staggered starts so please call the office to find out your child’s start date if you do not have it. The office will be open from Wednesday 1st September, but please note that admin staff will be part of INSET training so may not be available immediately. Please leave a message on the answer phone and someone will get back to you.
All children in Year 1-6 will now be able to enter the school grounds via the main KS1 playground gate from 8.30am and collection at the end of the day will be at 3.15pm. The bell for the beginning of the school day will go promptly at 8.45am so please make sure your child is on time. From now on we will be using the KS1 playground as the drop off and collection of ALL children in Year 1-6, as we always used to. EYFS (Nursery and Reception classes) will continue to use the gate by the EYFS classrooms on Penrose Street.
A link to the revised Risk Assessment will be in our first newsletter and will also be on the Key info tab above. We are very much looking forward to the children being back and having a successful academic year.
The following Government guidances that contain advice for parents and carers have been updated with extra links to support to help keep children safe. Please click the links to access the guidances.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Keeping children safe from abuse and harm: Advice for parents and carers about the main risks children may be particularly vulnerable to at this time and information about available help and support.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): keeping children safe online: Advice and guidance to help parents and carers to keep children safe online during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Starting Reception in 2021?
Due to the impact of COVID-19, we have been unable to offer open days to parents and carers; therefore, we have created a video tour guide of our amazing school for all parents and carers who are considering us for their children starting School in 2021. Press play to watch!
Remote Learning Links
Please click on the links below for more information.
Pick your year and start homeschooling:
Please click on the links below to download our important updates.
- Newsletter 8th October 2021
- Newsletter 24th Sept 2021
- Covid response plan Sept 2021
- Newsletter – 10th Sept 2021
- Back to School Online Safety
- Risk Assessment 1st Sept 21
- Newsletter 23rd July 2021
Year 2 Poetry:
Year 2 have been working on the poem ‘The Sound Collector’ by Roger McGlough. At the end of the lesson, each group performed their verse in turn.