Full reopening Monday 8th March 2021
Details about this to follow including an updated Risk Assessment, but all year groups will have the same start and finish times and use the same gates to enter and exit school as with Term 1. We are looking forward to seeing you all. Parents, please ensure you are wearing face masks at drop off and collection times to keep yourself and others as safe possible.
- Acorn and Sycamore class to use the EYFS gates. 8.45am-3.15pm daily.
- Maple and Ash class to use the small gates in the KS1 playground. 8.45am-3.15pm daily.
- Redwood and Larch class to use the large gates in the KS1 playground. 8.30am-3pm daily.
- Chestnut, Oak and Willow to use the main gate to the office. 8.30am-3pm daily.
The following Government guidances that contain advice for parents and carers have been updated with extra links to support to help keep children safe. Please click the links to access the guidances.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Keeping children safe from abuse and harm: Advice for parents and carers about the main risks children may be particularly vulnerable to at this time and information about available help and support.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): keeping children safe online: Advice and guidance to help parents and carers to keep children safe online during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Please email class email addresses if you have any questions about learning for your child or you need login information:
Email email@example.com if you are having issues with teams.
You can also collect a breakfast pack and your child’s next learning pack on Fridays (starting Friday 15th January 2021) from the EYFS gate.
The school are currently still awaiting DfE devices so we will be in touch with families who have enquired about this as soon as we can.
Stay safe, you are all in our prayers
The St Paul’s Team
Starting Reception in 2021?
Due to the impact of COVID-19, we have been unable to offer open days to parents and carers; therefore, we have created a video tour guide of our amazing school for all parents and carers who are considering us for their children starting School in 2021. Press play to watch!
Remote Learning Links
Please click on the links below for more information.