Saint Paul’s Journey
Meet our Chair of Governors
To introduce myself, I am Peter Chadwick chair of the Governing Body of Saint Paul’s school. I invite all parents and carers to come to meetings every second Thursday at 8:45, in the Portakabin.
After dropping off your children at the gate, come to the school office and Sandra or Donna will show the way.
As governors of the school we need to hear and want to hear your questions, views, comments and feedback; and these meetings will also give a chance to share updates on what is happening in school. After each meeting I will prepare a note summarising what was said and these notes are published here.
I look forward to seeing and meeting a good number of you!
Download a meeting report:
Please click on the links below to download a meeting report. All reports are offered in .PDF format.
- Meeting with parents – 21 Oct 2018
- Meeting with parents – 27 Sept 2018
- Meeting with parents – 13 Sept 2018
- Meeting with parents – 5 July 2018
- Meeting with parents – 21 June 2018
- Meeting with parents – 7 June 2018
- Meeting with parents – 17 May 2018