The half term break is nearly upon us, and we do hope that you have a fun filled and safe break with your family and friends. However, it is times like these when the whole family can come together and enjoy a morning or an afternoon of home learning.
To help you make some sound online choices, here are some excellent home learning websites for all age groups. These fun websites are a perfect family activity for those rainy days.
- MyMaths – our maths home learning website
- Crickweb KS1 – a fabulous resource with all sorts of mathematics activities.
- Crickweb KS2 – more maths resources for KS2
- Bitesize KS1 – Fun activities from the BBC to help children at KS1 learn more about Maths.
- Bitesize KS2 – a super way to prepare for KS2 Sats
- Conker maths – a way to help you learn your Key Instant Recall Facts (KIRFS)
- The Children’s Poetry Archive – a site with lots of access to
- Oxford Owl – lots of reading and maths advice and interactive content for children and parents
- Spelling Match – how good is your spelling? Find out here!
- Starship English from the BBC – access many fun literacy activities here.
- Storymaker – from the British Council. Create a story online.
- Dance Mat Typing – how quick can you become?