St. Paul’s Church of England Primary School is committed to serving the needs of the local community. St. Paul’s has a distinctive Christian ethos which is at the heart of this School and provides an inclusive, caring and supportive environment where children learn and flourish in a setting shaped by Christian values.
We encourage and welcome visits to our school if you are considering us as the school for your child. Please contact us to make an appointment.
T: 020 7703 4896 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from all members of the community and we ask all parents to respect the Christian ethos of our school and its importance to our community. When offering places at the school, priority will be given to parent/carers that have church affiliation.
- For more information on admissions, CLICK HERE.
- To apply online, CLICK HERE.
- For information and guidance regarding online applications, CLICK HERE.
Applying for a Reception Class Place:
Was your child born between 1st September 2015 and 31st August 2016? If so you will need to apply for a Reception Class place for your child to enable them to start Primary School in September 2020.
- 15th January 2020 – The deadline for submitting your Reception Class application for pupils due to start in September 2020.
- 16th April 2020 – Reception class places will be issued by Southwark Council. You will be informed by post (and via email if you made an online application).
- 30th April 2020 – The deadline for confirming whether you wish to accept or decline the place you have been offered.
- Timetable to be confirmed – Appeals
The school will consider late applicants in accordance with the procedure in the Southwark Admissions Booklet. This means that late applicants will be considered after those who have met the deadline.
Applying for a Reception Place under the Church Criteria:
Parents who wish to apply for a place under the church criteria must also complete the school’s Supplementary Information Form. Once completed please return this to the School.
Apply for 30 hours free childcare:
There’s one application for 30 hours free childcare and Tax-Free Childcare. As part of your application, you will find out if you can get both. If you’re eligible you’ll get a childcare account and a code for 30 hours free childcare.
To apply online, CLICK HERE.
View our Admissions Policy
For more information, please download our complete admissions policy via the link below.
To view our admissions policy, visit our policies page.